Shipping LCL should pay attention to the problem:
1. LCL refers to the classification of the carrier (or agent) after accepting the consignment of the consignor and the quantity of the consignment is less than the full container. Concentrate the goods to the same destination into a certain number of boxes. Since the goods of different cargo owners in a box are assembled together, they are called LCL. This situation is used when the number of shipments of the owner is insufficient to fill the entire container. The sorting, sorting, concentration, packing (unpacking), and delivery of LCL goods are carried out at the carrier's terminal container freight station or inland container transfer station.
LCL can be divided into straight or reverse. Direct spelling means that the goods in the LCL container are loaded and unloaded at the same port. The goods are not unpacked before the goods arrive at the destination port, that is, the goods are the same port of discharge. Such LCL service has a short delivery period and is convenient and fast. Generally, a powerful LCL company will provide only such services. Transferping refers to the goods in the container that are not at the same destination port. It is necessary to unpack and unload or transfer the ship in the middle. Due to factors such as different destinations and long waiting times, such goods have a long service period and even high freight rates.
2, LCL goods generally can not accept the designation of a specific shipping company, the shipping company only accepts the booking of the whole box of goods, and does not directly accept the booking of LCL goods, only through the freight forwarder to consolidate the LCL goods before the ship The company's booking, almost all of the LCL goods are transported through the "concentrated work, centralized distribution" of freight forwarding companies, the LCL port in South China is basically a few important ports in Shenzhen. Due to the limitations of the source of goods, the general freight forwarders can only concentrate on booking to several shipping companies, and rarely meet the needs of the designated shipping company. Therefore, when ordering LCL cargo, try not to accept the designated shipping company, so as not to be checked in. Can not meet the requirements.
3. When negotiating the transaction with the customer, special attention should be paid to the relevant transportation terms, so as to prevent the other party's letter of credit from being found and unable to meet the transportation terms. In daily operation, we often encounter L/C regulations. LCL cargo transportation does not accept the bill of lading of the freight forwarder. Since the shipping company does not directly accept the booking of LCL cargo, the shipping company’s ocean bill of lading is issued to the freight forwarder, and Issue HOUSE B/L to the consignor. If L/C stipulates that B/L will not be accepted, there will be no space for actual transportation, which will result in L/C discrepancies. For example, when we are handling the transportation, we find a shipment order in the case of LCL basis and Bill of Lading to evidence he same and to show that all LCL. handling charges, THC and delivery order charges at From the above L/C original text, it can be seen that the consignee has passed all the expenses that should have been borne by him to the consignor. This is the consignor and the customer during the trade negotiation. Not due to detailed consultation on the terms of transportation.
4. Billing tons of LCL goods strive to be accurate. Before the delivery of LCL goods, the factory should be required to measure the weight and size of the goods as accurately as possible. When the goods are delivered to the designated warehouse for storage, the warehouse will generally re-measure and will be charged with the re-measured size and weight. standard. In case of factory change of packaging, the factory should be required to notify in time, do not wait until the goods are delivered to the freight forwarding warehouse, feedback back through the freight forwarding, often time is very tight, then change the customs declaration, it is easy to delay customs declaration, or generate expedited customs declaration fees And the port charges and so on.
5. In some ports, due to insufficient LCL supply and high cost, the freight forwarding company specializing in LCL adopts the minimum charging standard for goods with less cargo volume. If the minimum is 2 freight tonnage, that is, less than 2 freight tonnage. Always charge at 2 shipping tons. Therefore, for goods with a small cargo volume and a relatively biased port, we must consider some of these factors in order to avoid passiveness in the future.
6. For some routes and ports are relatively remote, and the customer proposes LCL goods to be delivered to the inland point. It is best to consult before signing the contract to confirm that the shipping company and the freight forwarding company can handle these remote ports and inland points. Sign the contract after delivery and related expenses.
7. At present, in order to cooperate with the “WTO accession”, local customs will focus on the testing of products sensitive to and protected by trademark property rights. For goods involving intellectual property rights, the “Intellectual Property Declaration Form” should be completed in advance, with or without the brand, whether it is the trademark registered by the company or the factory, or the customer's license. All relevant registered trademark information or customer's authorization letter should be prepared in advance; for a wide variety of goods, there are many different types of goods in one-vote order. When ordering, you should list all kinds of goods name and article number in detail. Substituting a large class of commodity code will cause customs problems when customs declaration, and it will be found to be inconsistent with the actual goods when it is inspected, causing troubles that will not be released.
Tips: Freight forwarding LCL selection of freight forwarding company is very important, shipping services, fear of loading the wrong goods, the second batch of the wrong ship, three tickets unloading the wrong port, four afraid of not clearing, five fear that the terms are not clear, six afraid of receiving Party does not pick up the goods, seven are afraid of picking up the goods and not paying; so remind the majority of foreign traders, business often, don't worry because of carelessness, and finally nothing.
3.在与客户谈判交易时，应特别注意相关的运输条款，以防止发现对方的信用证无法满足运输条款。在日常运营中，我们经常遇到信用证规定。拼箱货物运输不接受货运代理的提单。由于运输公司不直接接受拼箱货物的预订，运输公司的海运提单将发给货运代理，并向发货人发出HOUSE B / L.如果信用证规定不接受提单，则不会有实际运输空间，这将导致信用证差异。例如，当我们处理运输时，我们在LCL基础上找到装运订单，并且提单以证明他的相同并显示所有拼箱。处理费，THC和交货单费用从上述信用证原始文本中可以看出，收货人已将其本应由他承担的所有费用转嫁给发货人。这是贸易谈判期间的发货人和客户。不是因为有关运输条款的详细咨询。
- 进口运输、香港 仓储、国际货运代理。