Auckland, New Zealand, Christchurch, Wellington, sea, double clear to the door
First, the services provided by our company:
1. The Guangzhou warehouse is free for one month.
2, free inspection of packaging, free repair packaging, packaging problems will be confirmed after the customer confirms and then sign.
3, small pieces of goods are packaged free into large pieces of cardboard. Scattered and overweight cargoes are provided with wooden pallets (this operation charges a fee).
4, the warehouse receipt of real-time online system entry, daily tracking and tracking of goods is more convenient.
5, New Zealand goods are installed in the door of our warehouse, reduce the number of handling and transport more assured.
6, the sea double clear to the door, Guangzhou to the New Zealand home door to point, you just have to wait at home to receive the goods.
Second, consignment and transportation process
2. Signing a consignment contract;
3. The customer purchases the goods and delivers them to our warehouse/our company to arrange the delivery of the goods;
4. Check the quantity and quantity of the goods after the goods arrive at the warehouse. After confirming the correctness, arrange the loading and unloading of the ship;
5. After the goods arrive in Hong Kong, our company arranges customs clearance and delivery;
6. The customer receives the goods at home. Our company arranges the workers to unload the goods, confirm the quantity of the goods and sign the receipt, and the order is completed.
Third, our company provides different transportation plans according to customer's goods, reducing the transportation cost of customers. New Zealand takes Auckland as an example:
1, if you buy 2-3 rooms of furniture + a sofa + a TV cabinet coffee table + a table + a small number of electrical appliances, the total volume of about 25 cubic meters can go to the bulk of the cabinet channel.
2, if you buy a double-decker villa more than 5-6 rooms, the total volume of furniture is more than 45 cubic meters. You can go through the whole cabinet cabinet channel.
3, a small amount of goods can go to our bulk cargo consolidation channel, starting 1 cubic meter. The more volume, the lower the average price per cubic meter.
4. Here, the difference between the bulk cabinet and the whole cabinet is explained: the shipping process of the whole cabinet and the bulk cabinet is the same, and the volume of the whole cabinet is 56 cubic meters and 68 cubic meters. In the case of a container, the entire container is loaded with a customer's goods. The more the goods, the lower the relative price. If the volume of the goods is less than 45 cubic meters, it is recommended that the price of the channel will be lower than that of the whole cabinet.
Fourth, the charging standard:
Bulk price: For example, to Auckland, according to the first cubic meter, continue to calculate the cost of cubic meters
The first cubic meter of Auckland bulk cargo is 2,600 yuan; the continuous cubic meter is 950 yuan; there are discounts above 10 cubic meters.
Calculation method such as cargo 5 cubic meters freight = 2800 + (5 - first party 1) * 950 = 6400 yuan
1, fumigation fee: 700 RMB / ticket (the goods contain solid wood or solid wood packaging to receive this fee)
2, wooden frame packing fee: 180 yuan / cubic meter (wood frame bubble film, according to customer needs)
3, taxes and fees: the value of goods * 17% (new goods need to pay taxes, customs + consumption tax together with 17%, do not include tax in accordance with customs tax bills)
4. Customs inspection fee: This fee is the fee that will be generated by the customs spot check. The general inspection probability is less than 1%. If the inspection fee is incurred, it will be reported.
5. Transportation insurance. It is recommended to purchase marine insurance during transportation. The damaged goods can be accepted by the insurance company.
(The actual freight is confirmed in detail by the sales volume and the delivery address with the salesperson. The whole container needs to be confirmed in the current month.)
Five, matters needing attention
1. Woody commodities must be fumigated and disinfected. At the same time, the wood packaging must not have bark, mold, and insect eyes. Fumigation does not have any effect on the cargo.
2. Prohibited items: Food, liquid, powder, chemicals, inflammables and explosives, etc. All international cargo associations (IATA) and all goods prohibited by the state from exporting.
3. Application for tax exemption: The Customs stipulates that foreign immigrants can only apply for tax exemption if they only need to hold an immigrant visa, a green card, and transport the old goods for the first time within five years (the goods are used for more than 12 months).
4, goods packaging: furniture or other valuable, fragile, afraid of pressure goods, please do a good transport packaging (wood frame or wooden box), to avoid bumping during the handling process, resulting in damage or scratching.
5. Customs inspection: Developed countries conduct spot checks on imported goods, inquire about actual recipient information, and inquire about the contents of customs declaration documents. The consignor must truthfully declare the cargo information, the value of the goods, and refuse to report the omission. The sender's truthful declaration of the cargo information can greatly reduce the chances of customs inspection.
- 进口运输、香港 仓储、国际货运代理。